Garlic oil is a red-brown to yellow oil liquid that has a strong odor of garlic and that is obtained by steam distillation of garlic and used in flavoring.
It is very popular among the world because garlic oil is widely used as a seasoning or condiment. Today, we will discuss one of its application garlic-infused olive oil.
Garlic-infused Olive Oil
Garlic-infused olive oil is an easy way to add flavor. Olive oil is one of the most versatile culinary oils there is. Garlic oil has been a favored ingredient for centuries, known for its powerful flavor and many health benefits. Naturally, garlic infused olive oil makes for a winning combination among chefs, beginner cooks, and medical professionals alike.
What is Garlic-infused Olive Oil?
Olive oils, and other liquids, like vinegar or alcohol, can be infused with different flavors. Sometimes fruits are used but other times ingredients like herbs, spices, or garlic oil are selected.
Garlic infused olive oil has a garlic flavor to the oil. Essentially, chopped garlic is left to soak in olive oil for a day, or even a week. The pieces of garlic are then strained out.
Certain flavorful compounds transfer into the oil.
How to Use Garlic Infused Olive Oil?
1. Drizzle garlic-infused olive oil over poached or fried eggs.
2. Serve slices of crusty bread with little bowls of flavored olive oil instead of butter.
3. Drizzle garlic-infused olive oil over steamed broccoli rabe or broccolini.
4. Create a vinaigrette with a punch.
5. Add some kick to a black bean soup. Citrus juice with garlic-infused olive oil build depth with contrasting flavors.
6. Roasted potatoes. Perhaps new potatoes? Or fingerlings? Add a little smoked paprika and lime for additional flavor.
7. Marinate mushrooms in garlic-infused olive oil and red wine vinegar (along with the herbs or spices of your choice).
What are Benefits of Garlic-infused Olive Oil?
1. Antifungal properties for fighting skin issues
2. Vitamins and minerals that help control acne
3. Anti-inflammatory properties help reduce inflammation on the skin and in the body
4. Minerals and vitamins that help promote scalp health
5. Compounds that help reduce toothache, bacterial infection, and control tooth decay
6. Organic chemical compounds lower blood pressure and relax heart muscles
7. Natural properties that help prevent the common cold
Where to Buy Natural FCC Grade Garlic Oil for Garlic-infused Olive Oil?
Hefei Dielegance Biotechnology Co., Ltd. is renowned for its oil product like natural garlic oil FCC Grade and ginger Oil. Among these oils, garlic oil is especially well-known around the world in the food manufacturing companies.